Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: I'm back--what's news??

  1. #1
    Inactive Member annkirstin's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2002
    Posts
    405
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi everyone--I can't believe how long I've been away! It wasn't intentional but I continue to be super super busy and it just happened!

    So, in a nutshell, what's news? I see a long long thread about Jess--anyone want to condense it for me? [img]wink.gif[/img] Have there been any retirements of historical items without warning? I hope not! Any announcements or speculations of any new historical things? The last thing I heard about was the new mysteries. One of my credit cards just turned into a rewards card and some of the rewards you can get are Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble gift certificates, so I've started using only that credit card so I can hopefully pick up a bunch of AG books I've been wanting for a long time, plus the new books. Free books--it's a good thing! [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Update on Addy's bed which was smashed up: DH and I glued it back together (it turned out there were 4 breaks instead of 3) and 3 of the 4 breaks were easy to glue and look fine because they were where two pieces of wood came together anyway but the last one, the major one, still looks a bit bad. Fortunately the seller helped me immensely with insurance paperwork and I got ALL the money back, even shipping, which I'm SO happy about because that was like $13. Now I'll have to see if my mom picked one up for me for Christmas--only a couple more days to wait! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member kymmy3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2003
    Posts
    323
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi Ann

    Welcome back - we missed you! How is that very cute litte guy of yours?

    There are pics of Jess posted now (the new doll)

    Merry Christmas

    kym

  3. #3
    Inactive Member mandasmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2003
    Posts
    326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi Ann, it's nice to hear from you again. How is your little guy doing? He must be getting big. I know he isn't old enough to know what's going on, but the first Christmas with your baby is so special.

    We got a catalog early with Jess and her collection in it. It's on the third page of the Jess posting. Addy's cape island dress has been retired, and we are expecting the other mini book outfits that are left will be also.

    Hopscotch School dolls are being retired. They've already sold out on Logan.

    Think that's about it-again, welcome back.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member kitti515's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    352
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi Ann!

    I hope your son is doing well - if you ever get a chance, I'm sure we'd all love to see pics of how much he's grown.

    Not sure if you've heard yet, but the short stories themselves have been disappearing from the website. There are only a handful left, and those are on sale. They are also starting to sell out of Barnes and Noble and Amazon, so if there are some you still need, you might not want to wait much longer.

    I have an amazon.com rewards cc too, and it's great getting AG books for free. I just ordered three of the "World" books with my rewards certificate - they're about $5 cheaper a piece than from AG.

    - Becca

  5. #5
    Inactive Member stepshigh01's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 9th, 2005
    Posts
    131
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi Ann! It's nice your back!!! How's your baby?

  6. #6
    Inactive Member annkirstin's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2002
    Posts
    405
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for the heads up on the short stories, Becca! There is one I still need, actually. In a few days I will see if I got any gift certificates for Christmas to places like Barnes & Noble and if not I will just buy the one more that I need.

    My son is so big--he will be a year old in just a couple of weeks! [img]eek.gif[/img] I will try to get some pics online for you guys to see. He's still such a good baby...but I won't be able to call him baby for much longer! [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] He's starting to take steps, up to 5 at a time, but still prefers to crawl most of the time. He's getting teeth numbers 7, 8, and 9 right now too. I'm looking forward to seeing how much he smashes into his cake at his first birthday party. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member annkirstin's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2002
    Posts
    405
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Here are some pictures that I do already have uploaded on the internet. I don't know how to post pics here so I'll just put the URLs:

    Here's when he got stuck in a box

    From about a month ago when I gave him banana chunks for the first time

  8. #8
    Inactive Member kitti515's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    352
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OMG, he has gotten big! He's adorable, though. Thanks for the pics. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    - Becca

  9. #9
    Inactive Member judiaci's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    2,354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome back! Your son is so cute. I love the picture in the box. Wow, it seems like he was just born and now he is so big.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member djsnjones@mindspring.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2002
    Posts
    781
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi Ann,
    So fun to see your pictures! He's getting so big, and he looks so much like you!
    Joy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •